Sunday, August 26, 2012

Democratic national convention coming up soon in Charlotte, North Carolina

Weekly Update | Sunday, August 26th

Happy Sunday Democrats,

It was an extremely busy week with the Monthly Democrats of Washington County Meeting, Naturally Blue Happy Hour (who endorsed Butch Berry), Young Professional for Diana Event, Movie Night at HQ, Candidate Ballot Draw and Washington County Democratic Women's Ice Cream Social!  I don't know about you but I am taking some time today to relax. But don't rest too long, there are only 72 jammed-packed days left before the election.  I know each of you are doing your part to support our great candidates.  I encourage you to dig in a little deeper and encourage your friends, neighbors, co-workers and family to get involved.  TOGETHER WE WIN! 

In case you missed it last week, we elected new State Committee members at the State Convention last week:  Congrats to: Ezra Smith, Daniel Balls, Dustin Seaton, Vince Chadick, Adella Gray, Maria Hicks, Lauren Marquette and Lisa Whikater.  Party rules require myself and Vice Chair Elizabeth Manney also serve on the State Committee, also.

By this time next week the Arkansas Delegation to the Democratic National Convention will be heading to Charlotte, NC.  I am honored to be on of the EIGHT delegates from Washington County.  I'll bring you updates and pictures via twitter @TylerBClark.  Feel free o follow me for the latest happenings at the DNC

Forward,


Tyler B. Clark
Chair
Washington County Democrats

Email: tylerbclark@gmail.com
Office: 479-856-6127

 

No comments: